Laboratory method is a base of the Hyperthyreosis diagnostics. Increase in blood of concentration of the thyroid hormonal concentration (Ò4 and Ò3) and quantity decrease of the hormone TSH are defined as Hyperthyreosis or thyrotoxicosis. Hyperthyreosis is accepted to be called as “Grave’s disease” abroad.
Hyperthyreosis is characterized by definite clinic signs and has some variations. Nevertheless, the output reduction of the thyroid hormonal redundant quantity is the main medical tactic of the academic medicine at the Hyperthyreosis. It is achieved either at the expense of operational ablation of the gland’s lobe, or by means of medical neutralization (irrevocable!) of the thyroid cellular activity. Later, there is a transition into the condition of insufficient hormonal discharge, during which a regular use of hormonal medications with the aim of shortage fulfillment is offered.
Example of recovery
Patient, a woman, K., 37 years old, with complaint on fatigue, headaches, sleep disturbance, asthenia and hyperhidrosis after food intake, hair falling-out, increased irritability…
|Non-drug treatment was applied only!|
|Blood test results
|Hormonal level of T4-free (thyroid hormone) is increased and TSH level (hypophysis hormone) is decreased.
|After the 1st course (in 2 months)
Meanings of hormonal indexes are renewed. State of health is considerably improved: unpleasant sensations in the neck disappeared, tachycardia became better in response to environment.
Second examination in three months, and the conducting of the 2nd medical course are recommended.
Advice at the Hyperthyreosis
To get advice, you should present information, as follows:
- about state of health (to describe in any words disease manifestations) for the recent period of time (a week, month, half-year, year),
- US results of the thyroid gland (the recent ones, and the earlier according to the date),
- blood tests results (general analysis, thyroid gland’s hormonal analysis, TH, etc.),
- results of the operations, being made, their volume (epicrisis),
- treatment having been applied and applying at the moment,
- internal organs’ examination results (if any exist).
The additional data will assist:
- age, weight, growth,
- temperature preferences (if you like cooler or warmer temperatures); i.e. if you have or not chill of footsteps etc.),
- place of birth or residence (for orientation according to the middle-seasonal temperatures, iodine saturation of the region),
- taste preferences (if you like salted, pungent, bitter, sweet, sour food),
- arterial pressure adherent for you (what it was before, and what you have at the moment),
- if you often have catarrhal diseases during a year (including slight cold and if you don’t lay in the bed),
- what was your diseases (special attention to lungs, digestive tract, cardiovascular system condition),
- for women: menstrual cycle (rhythm, duration, abundancy, morbidity) and gynaecological sphere,
- for men: potency level.
Apply to Doctor A.V. Ushakov
tel.+7 (495) 346-2038
Initial advice. Answers to questions.